The network is organising a series of six symposia, each designed to explore a questions of futurity and utopia from a specific angle; or in conjunction with another pressing issue. Presentations from these – which may be academic, artistic or activist in orientation (or something else entirely) – will form the spine of the four network publications.
1. Utopian Bodies and Media, Montreal, Canada, 21-22 October 2014. [Programme]
2. In the Regions of Utopia, Newcastle University, UK, 28-30 June 2015 [Programme]
3. Utopian Politics and Poetics, Queens University Belfast, UK, 19-21 January 2016 [Programme]
4. Utopia at the Border, University of Regensburg, 20-22 September 2016 [Programme]
5. Utopia After the Human, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA, 11-12 April 2017 [Programme tbc]
6. Utopia, Now!, Chelsea College of Arts, London, UK, 29-31st August 2017 [CfP tbc: watch this space]